Celery is full of important vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, calcium, potassium, and more. Celery juice is great for hydration due to its high water and electrolyte content. The apple adds sweetness and extra fiber to this bright green juice.
- 3 celery stalks (about 7 inches each)
- 1 medium apple
Slow juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Soak celery in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut the apple and celery into sizes that will fit the juicer’s chute.
- Juice the ingredients, alternating for best results. Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one piece at a time. Allow the juicer to process each piece before adding more ingredients.
- Stir finished juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
Juice the whole stalk of celery, including the leaves.