Whole Slow Juicer
Sip your way to wellness with the world’s first wide mouth slow juicer. Using low-speed masticating technology, the B6000 gently crushes fruits and vegetables to extract pure, flavorful juice. With its 3-inch wide feed chute, the B6000 can accommodate whole ingredients, even a whole apple, reducing your prep time by 40%. Create cold-pressed green juice, fresh fruit juice, and instant nut milk with quiet efficiency. Included blank strainer creates luscious sorbets and fruit ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth with natural ingredients.
- 3-inch wide feed chute accommodates whole ingredients, reducing prep time.
- Low-speed masticating technology eliminates heat and oxidation damage for maximum nutrient preservation.
- Includes blank strainer for making sorbets, healthy ice cream, and frozen desserts.
- 240-watt motor generates a large amount of force at a low speed, effortlessly crushing hard ingredients like root vegetables.
- Drip-free detachable smart cap controls juice flow and creates mixed juices.
- BPA-free components keep juice free from unwanted chemicals.
- Motor operates quietly, keeping noise level at a minimum.
- Compact design complements kitchens and fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning. Includes a specially designed cleaning tool and 2 additional brushes for quick cleanup.
- Includes a recipe book for ideas and inspiration.
- Smoothie-making capabilities (with strainer sold separately).
- Made in South Korea.
|Model Number||B6000S, B6000W|
|What's Included||Juicer base, juicing topset (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing strainer, rotation wiper, smart cap), pusher, blank strainer, juice cup, pulp cup, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, manual, recipe book|
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 17.5 inches|
|Voltage||110-120 V, 60 Hz, 240 W|
|Materials||ULTEM™, Tritan™, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
I love this versus my old centrifugal juicer. After reading instructions and watching some YouTube videos I find that I am using a lot more than I did with my old juicer. What I love: I love the fact that is quiet (a big selling point) and easier to juice v centrifugal where I was forcing food into the shoot. After using I have found that it is much easier to clean and maintain even thou there are more parts. The wide feeding shoot has proven to be essential to not making a mess when juicing (would not want a juicer without). I have only used as a juicer - I have not tried the other accessories that came with unit. I would highly recommend and have told my friends about Kuvings.
It is my second juicer. I had a centrifugal, high speed juicer before. I am a daily, up to three times a day juicing lover. I tasted the difference, a lot! I am hooked to my Kuvings B6000! It is mainly a juicer, it extracts/separates juice from fibers, or not - you rule! Kuvings USA then added two more strainers to the juicer package, and it has increased a million of possibilities beyond juicing; it is simply genius! I have a blender, and I have a processor, however, many of spreads, dough mixes, all fruit and whatever sorbets, creamy mixes can be made in this juicer at an intuitive level in 10 - 15 minutes. Practice makes perfect, true to word! It is therapy for busy, fast paced people too, because it is in the kynetic time that makes you to slow down, smell the juices and love life again... Cleaning can be done in the dishwasher if you have cold water temperature settings and air dry, however, the best one cleaning is done by hands (kynetic motor), again some therapy - meditation time - max 15 minutes. Batch your batches for 2-3 days, and you become the higher level and expert!
Dosen't make horrible noise. Very easy to clean.
I am super happy to have bought my juicer, every day I make delicious and healthy juices. my constipation problems have improved a lot. I really recommend it 100%.
At first I was a little worried about the purchase because of assembly issues. The directions were not that clear, but once I figured it out I was very impressed with how it juices. It really extracts everything from the fruits and vegetables. The power is amazing. The price maybe a little high, but this juicer is a good purchase.