Whole Slow Juicer
- 3-inch wide feed chute accommodates whole ingredients, reducing prep time.
- Low-speed masticating technology eliminates heat and oxidation damage for maximum nutrient preservation.
- Removable hopper makes inserting small ingredients, like grapes, easier and mess-free.
- Pulp strainer fits perfectly over the juice cup to provide control over juice texture.
- Included blank strainer makes rich, creamy fruit sorbets in seconds.
- 240-watt motor generates a large amount of force at a low speed, effortlessly crushing hard ingredients like root vegetables.
- Chrome-plated, drip-free detachable smart cap controls juice flow and creates mixed juices.
- BPA-free components keep juice free from unwanted chemicals.
- Motor operates quietly, keeping noise level at a minimum.
- Compact design complements kitchens and fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning. Includes a specially designed cleaning tool and 2 additional brushes for quick cleanup.
- Includes a recipe book for ideas and inspiration.
- Smoothie-making capabilities (with strainer sold separately).
- Made in South Korea.
|Model Number||C7000S, C7000P, C7000W|
|What's Included||Juicer base, juicing topset (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing strainer, rotation wiper, smart cap), hopper, pusher, blank strainer, juice cup, pulp cup, pulp strainer, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, manual, recipe book|
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 17.5 inches|
|Voltage||110-120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||ULTEM™, Tritan™, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer - (C7000) met all of my expectations after coming from using an older centrifuge style juicer for years. I wish I had invested in this slow juice extraction technology a long time ago. I've wasted so much produce from either it not being fully squeezed, ending up in the waste chute rather than the juice stream, and having significant loss the nutritional content due to oxidation & heat. This machine is absolutely phenomenal and you will not be disappointed! Things I love about this juicer are that it is actually not that difficult to clean. Time-wise, it's a little quicker to clean than a centrifuge juicer. The only caveat is that if a User juices as much as I do using the produce I use, then items such as Carrots, Plums, and especially Turmeric and Beets will stain the juice strainer and juice bowl through time. Household items like white vinegar, baking powder and a toothbrush will make cleaning easier. It's far more quieter than any high speed juicer. The feed chute is nice and wide on this model so you can really process a lot of content at once, although its best to rotate soft fleshy and hard fibrous produce. Most beneficial to this slow juicer is the preservation of nutrients, shelf life and taste quality. A couple of things I've learned about this machine and slow juicing in general. There is still some mild-to-moderate froth that accumulates when juicing certain fruits and vegetables. It's not any one machine's fault, but rather the produce itself so certain User testimonies may vary based on their own experience and juicing technique. The strainer that this equipment comes with is too fine when filtering pulp from juice as the User will need to constantly monitor buildup and liquid passage. I wish you didn't have to hold down the button for the reverse function but its still a nice feature. I found the included cleaning brushes are not so great and I instead use a generic toothbrush. It works wonders with the footprint been smaller to reach difficult areas to clean. When under heavy loads, the juicing bowl tends to wobble and I've literally seen this on every VLOG. It's by no means a deal breaker, but just a design nuance because there is nothing to anchor down the juice bowl from anywhere but the bottom side. Simply do your part to cut up smaller pieces; the more you help the machine, the more it returns that help in juice yield and equipment longevity. Highly recommend the C7000 juicer if you are in the market. You won't be disappointed.
Did my research and I can say my research paid off and I am happy with my choice. This is a great quality juicer and I would buy this again and recommend to anyone who is looking. C7000 is the best
Love this esp the Sorbet screen!
My one month using Kuving C7000 slow juicer so far so good it easy to clean I love to juice celery but you has to chopped to half inch otherwise is jam.
I absolutely love my Kuvings Juicer. It's easy to use, powerful, and versatile. Juice always turns out good to the last drop! Sorbet is amazing!!!