Whole Slow Juicer
Get the most from your juicer with the EVO820. With its 3.2-inch feed chute and two-way flip gate, the EVO820 is our widest and most innovative household juicer to date. The 3-in-1 juicer extracts fresh juice, produces thick smoothies, and creates velvety sorbets. It’s easy to juice a variety of ingredients with the new flip gate design—just drop and juice. Whether you create nut milk, wheatgrass shots, green smoothies, celery juice, or fruit sorbet, the EVO820 brings exceptional quality and taste to your active lifestyle.
- 3.2-inch wide mouth feed chute accommodates whole ingredients, reducing prep time.
- Low-speed masticating technology eliminates heat and oxidation damage for maximum nutrient preservation.
- Two-way flip gate effortlessly drops ingredients into the juicer, and locks into place to create a smaller opening for leafy greens.
- Includes smoothie strainer for making rich, creamy smoothies.
- Includes blank strainer for creating melt-in-your-mouth sorbets.
- Stylish leather-like finish comes in 4 beautiful colors to match your style.
- 240-watt motor generates a large amount of force at a low speed, effortlessly crushing hard ingredients like root vegetables.
- Chrome-plated, drip-free detachable smart cap controls juice flow and creates mixed juices.
- BPA-free components keep juice free from unwanted chemicals.
- Motor operates quietly, keeping noise level at a minimum.
- Compact design fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning. Includes a specially designed cleaning tool and 2 additional brushes for quick cleanup.
- Includes a recipe book for ideas and inspiration.
- Made in South Korea.
|Model Number||EVO820GM, EVO820CG, EVO820RG, EVO820PB|
|What's Included||Juicer base, juicing topset (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing strainer, rotation wiper, smart cap), pusher, smoothie strainer, blank strainer, juice cup, pulp cup, pulp strainer, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, lid opener, manual, recipe book|
|Dimensions||8 x 9.5 x 19 inches|
|Voltage||110-120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||ULTEM™, Tritan™, ABS, PC, Stainless Steel (STS304)|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
I got my Evo820 about a month ago and I haven’t stopped using it yet. We were purchasing cold pressed juices weekly and spending a lot of money but now that we ha ur own we’re able to not only make what we were purchasing but develop recipes to fit our unique needs. We love the versatility of being about to use it as not only a juicer but a smoothie maker as well and have enjoyed every minute of having it. We’re able to introduce juicing to our kids in a fun and exciting way and we love it.
Did not work well at all
The pulp is the driest I have ever seen. The juice tastes wonderful. Cleanup is easy- of course the screen takes a little work, but this is with any juicer. I am very happy with my purchase.
A good bit of research went into buying a Kuvings so I had little doubt I would enjoy my purchase. With it's first go around I tried turmeric, ginger, and lemon. The juice was lovely and clean up was easy. It wasn't until I made celery juice that I was blown away. The Omega juicer I previously owned would give me about 12 oz of juice per large bunch. My Kuvings produced 22 oz! What's more, it was incredibly smooth and needed no straining. My partner's father has gotten back into juicing due to the ease and joy of using this machine. I simply cannot recommend this juicer enough.