Whole Slow Juicer
Get the most from your juicer with the EVO820. With its 3.2-inch feed chute and two-way flip gate, the EVO820 is our widest and most innovative household juicer to date. The 3-in-1 juicer extracts fresh juice, produces thick smoothies, and creates velvety sorbets. It’s easy to juice a variety of ingredients with the new flip gate design—just drop and juice. Whether you create nut milk, wheatgrass shots, green smoothies, celery juice, or fruit sorbet, the EVO820 brings exceptional quality and taste to your active lifestyle.
- 3.2-inch wide mouth feed chute accommodates whole ingredients, reducing prep time.
- Low-speed masticating technology eliminates heat and oxidation damage for maximum nutrient preservation.
- Two-way flip gate effortlessly drops ingredients into the juicer, and locks into place to create a smaller opening for leafy greens.
- Includes smoothie strainer for making rich, creamy smoothies.
- Includes blank strainer for creating melt-in-your-mouth sorbets.
- Stylish leather-like finish comes in 4 beautiful colors to match your style.
- 240-watt motor generates a large amount of force at a low speed, effortlessly crushing hard ingredients like root vegetables.
- Chrome-plated, drip-free detachable smart cap controls juice flow and creates mixed juices.
- BPA-free components keep juice free from unwanted chemicals.
- Motor operates quietly, keeping noise level at a minimum.
- Compact design fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning. Includes a specially designed cleaning tool and 2 additional brushes for quick cleanup.
- Includes a recipe book for ideas and inspiration.
- Made in South Korea.
|Model Number||EVO820GM, EVO820CG, EVO820RG, EVO820PB|
|What's Included||Juicer base, juicing topset (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing strainer, rotation wiper, smart cap), pusher, smoothie strainer, blank strainer, juice cup, pulp cup, pulp strainer, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, lid opener, manual, recipe book|
|Dimensions||8 x 9.5 x 19 inches|
|Voltage||110-120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||ULTEM™, Tritan™, ABS, PC, Stainless Steel (STS304)|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
We’ve owned other juicers for years. We recently bought this juicer to see what we thought. Without a doubt one of those “you get what you pay for moments”. The ease of operation and cleaning along with the quality of juice it provides makes us wonder why we waited so long to buy one. Great job Kuvings!
I was really hesitant to pay so much for this juicer despite the rave reviews, but catching it on sale before the new year for a price comparable to another well-recommended juicer, I knew I could pass up the opportunity. No regerts! I’m cutting fruit right now for our next batch & weave been juiciest every other (or every few) days to make sure we & our friends have our latest concoctions. Knowing it will be in our life for at least 10 years with the warranty is a definitely plus!
I love everything about this cold press juicer. The time to make juice is less that what I expected and the amount of juice you get from vegetables like carrots or roots like ginger is great! I’m super happy with my purchase.
I really like how dry the pulp is. Lets me know I'm getting the most juice possible out of every fruit and vegetable.
We knew we would really like this juicer, based on reviews and research. We didn’t expect to absolutely LOVE IT like we do. We used it at least once a day if not 2 or 3 times for the first few weeks and have kept up with it about 3/4 times a week now. It really is easy to clean and the quality is impressive. No more buying ice cream because frozen banana sorbet is so much better. Add some avocado and maybe some cherries and WOW. There has been no clogging issues and the pulp comes out so dry. It is important to cut fibery things like celery, chard and ginger pretty small because it really helps with cleaning. I love his thing and have told many people they should get one. We love to have friends over for fresh juice