WHOLE SLOW JUICER
- Low-speed masticating technology (60rpm) squeezes every drop of juice from a diverse set of ingredients and maximizes nutritional value while providing natural flavors with a light amount of pulp and fiber.
- 240-watt brushless AC motor efficiently transfers power to the ULTEM juicing screw (auger) to generate a large amount of force at low speed.
- Low speed juicing prevents heat buildup and oxidation that degrade nutrients and natural enzymes.
- The detachable smart cap allows for easy rinsing and cleanups.
- BPA free components ensure juice will never be contaminated with unwanted chemicals.
- Includes blank strainer(sorbet maker).
- Includes cleaning tool and the brush makes cleanup a breeze.
- Includes recipe book
- Made in Korea.
|Model Number||B6000S, B6000W|
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x17.5 inches|
|Voltage||110-120 V, 60 Hz, 240 W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10 Limited Warranty|
- heat stop
- LOVE IT
- juice texture
It is my second juicer. I had a centrifugal, high speed juicer before. I am a daily, up to three times a day juicing lover. I tasted the difference, a lot! I am hooked to my Kuvings B6000! It is mainly a juicer, it extracts/separates juice from fibers, or not - you rule! Kuvings USA then added two more strainers to the juicer package, and it has increased a million of possibilities beyond juicing; it is simply genius! I have a blender, and I have a processor, however, many of spreads, dough mixes, all fruit and whatever sorbets, creamy mixes can be made in this juicer at an intuitive level in 10 - 15 minutes. Practice makes perfect, true to word! It is therapy for busy, fast paced people too, because it is in the kynetic time that makes you to slow down, smell the juices and love life again... Cleaning can be done in the dishwasher if you have cold water temperature settings and air dry, however, the best one cleaning is done by hands (kynetic motor), again some therapy - meditation time - max 15 minutes. Batch your batches for 2-3 days, and you become the higher level and expert!
I wasnt happy with noise. I understand the nature of the machine. It probably cant be helped. The amount I got out of juice was really good and the juice itself wasnt bubbly and separated like what you get with cheaper juicers
This juicer is the best. Easy to clean easy to put together and apart. The size is perfect. The juice texture is the same as if you buy it from a restaurant very delicious
LOVE IT, Easy to put together
So easy to use and clean.