This homemade baby food recipe is sure to please your baby or toddler.
Experience level: Beginner
- 1 large carrot
- 2 medium potatoes
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the blank strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Peel the carrot and potatoes.
- Cut ingredients as needed to fit the juicer's chute.
- Steam the carrot and potatoes until they’re cooked through.
- Slowly feed the ingredients into the juicer one piece at a time.
- Combine the mashed ingredients. Let cool before serving.
Foods suitable for children vary by age. Talk to your pediatrician to understand your child's dietary needs.