Enjoy this fresh, bright, and tangy sorbet when you need an extra burst of energy. The vitamin C and beta-carotene in oranges build skin cells, giving you a healthy glow.
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 lemon, peeled and sliced
Slow juicer, assembled with a blank strainer.
- Freeze the ingredients for at least 4 hours. Let thaw for about 5 minutes.
- Slowly feed ingredients into the juicer. Allow the juicer to process each piece before adding more ingredients.
- Collect extruded sorbet in a chilled bowl. Enjoy immediately.
Don’t throw away those peels! You can add orange and lemon peels to stew, soups, tea, desserts, and even a relaxing bath.