Make a rich, creamy smoothie with a sweet pumpkin, also known as a pie pumpkin or sugar pumpkin.
Experience Level: Intermediate
- 1 cup steamed sweet pumpkin
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp honey
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the smoothie strainer.
- Defrost the frozen banana for 5 minutes. Cut the steamed pumpkin as needed to fit the chute.
- Close the juicer's smart cap.
- Pour milk into the juicer. While the juicer is running, slowly add the pumpkin, banana, and almonds, alternating ingredients. Allow the juicer to process the ingredients one small portion at a time.
- Open the smart cap to release the smoothie. Stir in the honey. Serve chilled.