Wheatgrass, the early leaves of wheat plants, make headlines with their health properties. Full of vitamin A, C, and E, wheatgrass can reduce cholesterol, aid inflammation, and support weight loss. The plant also contains calcium, antioxidants, and amino acids. Combined with the heart-healthy power of grape juice, this drink is great for healing and restoration.
- 3 cups red grapes, stems removed
- 1 bunch wheatgrass, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ medium lemon
Slow juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Cut ingredients into sizes that will fit the juicer’s chute.
- Juice the ingredients, alternating for best results. Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one piece at a time. Allow the juicer to process each piece before adding more ingredients.
- Stir finished juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
Did You Know?
Grape juice reduces the risk of blood clots and helps lower cholesterol.