How to Assemble
The juicer will only operate when it is properly assembled.
1. Insert the juicing strainer into the rotation wiper.
The rotation wiper is used only with the juicing strainer and smoothie strainer. The rotation wiper rotates smoothly when the strainer is properly inserted.
2. Place the juicing strainer into the juicing bowl by aligning the red dots on each part.
When it’s properly inserted in the bowl, the juicing strainer and rotation wiper won’t move.
3. Insert the juicing screw into the center of the strainer. Push it down to seat it.
The drum lid will not sit on the juicing bowl if the juicing screw isn't fully pushed down. You may have to twist it clockwise to help secure it.
4. Place the drum lid on the juicing bowl with the white dot on the drum lid aligned with the red dot on the juicing bowl.
5. Turn the drum lid clockwise so that the red dot on the juicing bowl is aligned with the lock symbol on the drum lid.
6. Place the assembled top set on the motor base.
The juice spout should be on the same side as the Kuvings logo.
7. Plug the power cord into the base and an outlet. Press the forward button to check that your juicer turns on.
8. To open the flip gate, slide the tab to the hollow circle.
How to Disassemble
Turn off your juicer and unplug the power cord from the outlet before disassembling it.
1. Simultaneously push down and turn the drum lid counterclockwise so that the white dot aligns with the red dot.
2. Pull up the drum lid to take it off the juicing bowl.
3. Lift the juicing bowl set off the motor base.
4. Remove the rotation wiper, juicing strainer, and juicing screw unit from the juicing bowl.
5. Pull up the juicing screw from the juicing strainer. You can also push the screw out from the bottom of the strainer.
6. Pull off the rotation wiper from the juicing strainer.
Still need help? Refer to the manual or contact customer support.