All Kuvings® Commercial Juicers come with ONE YEAR limited warranty from the date of purchase when utilized for normal and intended use. If your Kuvings product has a defect in product material within the warranty period, Kuvings Support will repair or replace the defective part.
Please follow these instructions to receive faster service:
- The Serial number is required information to request warranty service. This information can be found on a sticker that is on the bottom or the side of your juicer base.
- Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
- Submit an online warranty request or contact Kuvings support for further assistance and instruction.
- If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the warranty, Kuvings will ship out any necessary parts or send a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to a Kuvings Service Center at no cost to you. Upon receipt of the product, Kuvings may ship a replacement or contact you with further information regarding the repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address warranty claims is 10-14 business days, plus shipping, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or warranty claim.
- For additional protection of the product and secure handling while a product is being returned for any warranty repair service, Kuvings recommends that you use traceable, insured delivery service. Kuvings is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit or for products shipped that are not delivered to the designated Kuvings Service Center. Any Kuvings product that needs to be serviced at a Kuvings service center, all shipping cost to send the product to this location is responsible by the customer, which includes motor repair. This responsibility to the customer is applied after 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Warranty Exclusions
I. NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: Kuvings is not responsible for economic loss or special, indirect or consequential including without limitation; loss or damage arising from food or product spoilage claims, whether or not on account of product failure.
II. WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not transferable or re-assignable and applies only to the original verified purchaser from an authorized reseller.
III. IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: Kuvings is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
IV. IMPROPER USAGE: Kuvings assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the owner’s manual provided with each unit.
V. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: This warranty does not cover any defect due to, or resulting from, ordinary wear and tear, handling, abuse, misuse, or harsh chemical action, nor shall it extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or altered, or modifications made by unauthorized service personnel or damage by flood or fire.
VI. OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA: This warranty does not apply to, and Kuvings is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside North America and or any territories of the United States of America.
KUVINGS CONTACT INFORMATION
Toll-free phone number: 1-888-682-5559
Hours of operation: 9am to 5:30pm (Central Standard Time) Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Head office address: 236 Egidi Dr, Suite C, Wheeling, IL 60090