Kuvings creates juicers and blenders to make healthy living easier, specifically, by increasing fruit and vegetable intake. Our products’ unique, innovative designs make the juicing process more convenient for users.
A few facts:
- Kuvings has 44 years of experience creating small kitchen appliances. Our global headquarters is in South Korea, where the company started.
- Kuvings was the first company to patent the low-speed masticating technology equipped with a wide-mouth feed chute.
- Our original Whole Slow Juicer was selected as the top slow juicer by Consumer Reports
- Kuvings is pronounced "Koo-vings."
- EVO820 is pronounced “Ee-vo-eight-twenty.”
- Learn more about Kuvings.
- Read media mentions.
Key product features: Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer EVO820
- Two-way flip gate with wide mouth
- 3.2" wide opening fits whole ingredients, even a whole apple.
- The flip gate locks in place, so you can use the smaller opening for smaller ingredients.
- Less prep: this saves time and makes juicing easier.
- Low-speed masticating technology
- Creates cold-pressed juice
- Preserves more nutrients
- Creates a high juice yield
- Creates nut milk, sorbet, smoothies
- Citrus maker attachment (purchased separately)
- Easy to clean (green cleaning tool for the strainer)
- Quiet motor for a more pleasant juicing experience
- The compact design fits under most kitchen cabinets
- 10-year warranty (customer service based in the Chicago area)
- Made in Korea
- Our brand has an upbeat, lighthearted tone
- No profanity, false or misleading health information
- Hashtags: #kuvings #kuvingsusa #lovemykuvings
- Tag on all social media. Use @kuvingsusa
- The official name of the product is Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer EVO820
- Use terminology in the manual when referring to the juicer’s parts
Call to action suggestions:
- If applicable, share the discount code with the current sales term and affiliate link. (LinkinBio or Linktree works really well!)
- Free shipping to the contiguous US
- Payment plans available
Visual shots we love:
- Whole ingredients going into the chute (flip gate) - apple, beets, carrot chunks, peeled orange, etc.
- The chute locking into place to create a smaller opening for long or leafy veggies- celery, cello carrots, kale etc.
- Juice flowing out of the juice spout (leave juice cap closed until the juicing bowl is first, then release at once)
- Dry pulp flowing out of the pulp spout. You can even touch it with your hands to demonstrate dryness
- Use of green cleaning tool