If you're between the ages of 40-50, you may be going through menopause. Menopause is a natural biological process and even though it ends fertility, you can stay health and vital. Even so, there are physical symptoms that may disrupt your daily life, such as hot flashes, low energy level, and feelings of anxiety or sadness. So, we've got a juice today that can help decrease some of those symptoms.
Ingredients that you will need:
- Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for all ages. It helps lower risks of heart disease, promotes growth and brain development in premature infants, improves behavior for kids with ADHD, and has enormous benefits for the heart.
- Cabbage is a good source of sinigrin. Sinigrin is one of the cabbage glucosinolates that has received special attention in cancer prevention research. Also, cabbage can provide special cholesterol-lowering benefits if you cook it by steaming.
- Soybeans contain the same protein quality rating as eggs or cow's milk. Soybeans provide us with health benefits, including improved blood pressure regulation, better control of blood sugar levels, and improved immune function.
How do make this juice?
1. Soak the soybeans in water for about 8-10 hours (Option 1)
Put the dry soybeans and water in a large saucepan and heat on high. Bring to a boil and
return to a simmer for 2 minutes (Option 2)
2. Boil water and toss in the walnuts for about 5 minutes. Using a strainer, scoop out the walnuts and put it in a bowl.
3. Put in the ingredients into the juicer alternating with some milk
The end result:
Credit to Blackmolly99