- 4 medium apples (see below apple tips)
- ½ medium peeled orange
- 1 lemon wedge
- ½ inch ginger root
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 large pinch ground cinnamon (or to your liking)
- 1 large pinch ground nutmeg (or to your liking)
- 1 large pinch ground clove (or to your liking)
Use Fuji, Gala, or Golden Delicious apples for a sweeter cider. Pink Lady, Braeburn, or Jonathan will give you a more tart cider. Use a mix of both for a robust flavor.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicer strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Peel the orange.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one portion at a time. Allow the juicer to process each portion before adding more ingredients.
- Mix in cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- Simmer over stove pot for 15-20 minutes. Add cinnamon sticks for more flavor (optional) OR serve cold.