- 1 banana
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1 cup carrot pulp
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups oat flour, plus more for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Add the egg or flax egg, carrot pulp, coconut oil, and peanut butter. Mix well. Add the flour. Combine to form a dough, using your hands to mix if needed.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about ¼ inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to cut into shapes. If you don’t have cookie cutters, you can cut into squares with a knife or use a cup to cut circles.
- Transfer treats to the parchment-lined cookie sheets. Treats will not expand in the oven, so they can be placed close together. Bake until dry, about 25-30 minutes depending on size.
- Let cool completely. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Freeze for up to 3 months.