Try this quick, easy green smoothie for breakfast. Banana makes this smoothie sweet, and walnuts add protein to help fuel your day.
Experience Level: Intermediate
- ¼ cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 cup milk
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the smoothie strainer.
- Defrost the frozen banana for 5 minutes.
- Wash the spinach well. Cut as needed to fit the juicer's chute.
- Close the juicer's smart cap.
- Pour milk into the juicer. While the juicer is running, slowly add the spinach, banana, and walnuts, alternating ingredients. Allow the juicer to process the ingredients one small portion at a time.
- Open the smart cap to release the smoothie. Serve immediately.