- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 avocado
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
TIP: Use some frozen fruit for an icy thick texture.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the smoothie strainer.
- Wash blueberries. Remove stems from spinach. Remove avocado skin and pit.
- Keep the smart cap closed for the ingredients to mix thoroughly.
- Pour in almond milk.
- Slowly, and in small portions, add ingredients to the juicer from soft to hard. Allow the juicer to process each portion before adding more ingredients.
For more information on how to use the smoothie strainer, check out our blog here!