Cleaning a juicer can seem like a labor-intensive task, especially for first-time users. Thankfully, more than 40 years in the juicing business taught us to make juicers that are quick and simple to clean.
Things to know:
- Kuvings juicers need to be hand washed, because dishwashers can warp the parts.
- Wash the parts immediately after juicing.
- Clean with soap to prevent build-up.
- Use your faucet’s water pressure to help wash away the pulp.
1. Disassemble the juicer
The 5 parts to clean are the lid, strainer, wiper, auger (screw), and juicing bowl. Seeing leftover pulp on the parts is normal.
2. Rinse off the pulp with warm water
You can use the narrow end of the included brush to push away excess pulp. The force of the water helps to push out pulp, too.
Finding pulp in the auger cavity is normal. It’s actually why that cavity is built-in!
3. Use the wire brush
This included tool is designed to clean the juice spout, and even the pulp spout, if needed.
4. Clean the parts with dish soap
Use the included brush, a sponge, or a dish scrubber to make sure everything is squeaky-clean.
5. Use the green cleaning tool
Click the strainer into place, then twist the tool back and forth under running water.
6. Brush away any additional pulp
There may be some pulp lingering inside or outside the strainer. Use the narrow end of the brush to poke pulp out of the pulp hole, if necessary.
7. Let the parts air-dry
And you’re done! The entire process only takes about 5-10 minutes. For additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loving your Kuvings juicer? Write a review here.