This tropical smoothie is sweet, creamy, and full of healthy fats. Thanks to the avocado and banana, this drink is also high in potassium.
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 banana
- 1 ¼ cup milk
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the smoothie strainer.
- Cut the pineapple, avocado, and banana into small chunks.
- Freeze the cut ingredients for at least 2 hours.
- 5 minutes before use, thaw the frozen ingredients.
- Close the smart cap (spout) of the slow juicer.
- Pour milk into the juicer. While the juicer is running, slowly add the other ingredients. Allow the juicer to process the ingredients one small portion at a time.
- Open the smart cap to release the smoothie. Serve chilled.
To determine if an avocado is ripe, apply gentle pressure to its surface. The avocado should yield to the pressure while remaining firm.