Fragrant basil, olive oil, toasted pine nuts, and parmesan cheese combine to make this delicious pesto pasta.
Experience Level: Beginner
- 1 cup pasta
- 1 cup basil leaves, packed
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Kuvings Power Blender or Kuvings Vacuum Blender.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan until they turn golden brown.
- Add the basil, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and olive oil to the blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Boil the pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Coat the pasta in the pesto sauce. Serve immediately.