This creamy smoothie contains vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium. Blueberries can also reduce DNA damage, enhance brain function, and improve memory.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 medium orange
- 1 banana
- ½ cup milk
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the smoothie strainer.
- Peel the orange and banana. Cut them into slices and freeze, along with the blueberries, for at least 3 hours.
- Thaw the frozen fruit for about 10 minutes before use.
- Close the smart cap. Slowly feed the fruit into the juicer.
- Add the milk. Let the juicer run for 20 seconds to mix.
- Open the smart cap to release the smoothie. Serve chilled.
Did You Know?
Compared to other fruits and vegetables, blueberries are ranked highest in antioxidant health benefits.