Cabbage is full of fiber, antioxidants, and a surprising amount of vitamin C. It is also great for digestion and reducing inflammation. The addition of apple helps sweeten this juice.
- ½ red or green cabbage (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium apple
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Soak the cabbage in water for 3-5 minutes to soften.
- Cut ingredients as needed to fit the juicer's chute.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one portion at a time. Allow the juicer to process each portion before adding more ingredients.
- Stir juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
Did You Know?
Cabbage juice can help heal stomach ulcers.