This smoothie is a heathier alternative to a chocolate milkshake. Cacao satisfies your chocolate cravings, but it doesn’t include any added ingredients like refined sugar. Avocado and banana give this smoothie a thick, creamy consistency.
Experience Level: Beginner
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the smoothie strainer.
- Thaw the frozen banana slices for about 5 minutes.
- Close the juicer's smart cap. Slowly feed the banana and avocado into the juicer, one small piece at a time.
- After the banana and avocado are added, pour in the milk and let the juicer run for 20 seconds to mix.
- Release the smart cap. Mix the cacao powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into the banana mixture.
- Pour smoothie into a glass. Serve immediately.