This juice is great for improving skin, boosting energy, and reducing stress.
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large celery stalk
- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1 medium pear
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Peel the carrots.
- Cut ingredients as needed to fit the juicer's chute.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one portion at a time. Allow the juicer to process each portion before adding more ingredients.
- Stir juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
Did You Know?
Broccoli juice contains vitamin K, manganese, and carotenoids.