Celery is full of important vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, calcium, potassium, and more. Celery juice is great for hydration due to its high water and electrolyte content. The apple adds sweetness and extra fiber to this bright green juice.
- 8 celery stalks (about 7 inches each)
- 1 medium apple (optional)
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Soak celery in water for 3-5 minutes.
- If needed, cut ingredients to fit the juicer’s chute.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one piece at a time. Allow the juicer to process each piece before adding more ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 72 hours in an airtight container.
Fresh, chilled celery is best for juicing. You can juice the stalks whole, but it is helpful to cut the celery into 1-3 inch pieces in order to break up the long fibers.