Cashew milk is considered to be the creamiest nut milk. A delicious dairy alternative, cashew milk is perfect for baking, pairing with cereal, or adding to coffee.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 4 cups water, plus more for soaking
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash cashews well and soak them in water for at least 8 hours. Drain.
- Close the juicer's smart cap.
- Add a small portion of cashews to the juicer. Then, add an equal amount of water. Continue alternating between cashews and water, small portions at a time. Work slowly to give the juicer enough time to process the nuts.
- Open the smart cap to release the cashew milk. If desired, strain the milk for a thinner texture. Serve chilled.
Cashew milk lasts for about three days in the refrigerator.