This combo produces a lovely pink juice that is a refreshing balance of sweet and tart. The rich electrolyte content in honeydew makes this drink extra hydrating.
- 2 medium grapefruits, peeled
- 1 cup cubed honeydew, skin and seeds removed
Slow juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Cut ingredients into sizes that will fit the juicer’s chute.
- Juice ingredients, alternating for best results. Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one piece at a time. Allow the juicer to process each piece before adding more ingredients.
- Stir juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
For extra sweetness, try adding honey or agave syrup.