This two-for-one recipe yields both a delicious juice and a healthy dessert. Enjoy the juice and reserve about 1 cup of juice and pulp for the recipe.
- 9 oranges
- 1 pineapple
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 ⅓ cup oat flour
- 1 cup juice pulp (carrot and pineapple)
- 1 cup juice divided in half + 2 tablespoons
- ½ cup plant based milk
- ¼ cup sweetener of choice (sugar, maple syrup, etc.)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 pineapple rings
- 6 pitted cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the oat flour and almond flour together in a bowl.
- Add the pulp, ½ cup of juice, and the plant based milk. Optional: blend these three ingredients for a smoother texture.
- Add the plant-based sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, and the remaining juice and mix.
- Line a cheesecake dish with pineapple rings and place pitted cherries in the middle. Pour a tiny bit of your juice (about 2 tablespoons) over the pineapples. Scoop batter into the dish and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the dish. Serve and enjoy!