Juice 9 Oranges, 1 Pineapple, and 3 Medium carrots. Enjoy the juice and reserve about 1 cup of juice and pulp for the recipe.
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1 ⅓ Cup oat flour
- 1 Cup juice pulp (carrot and pinneaple)
- 1 Cup juice divided in half + 2 Tablespoons
- ½ Cup plant based milk
- ¼ Cup sweetener of choice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 6 pineapple rings
- 6 Pitted cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add the oat flour and almond flour together in a bowl.
- Add the pulp, ½ cup of juice, and the plant based milk. (Optional) Blend these three ingredients for a smoother texture!
- Add the plant based sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, and remaining juice and mix.
- Line a cheesecake dish with pineapple rings and place pitted cherries in the middle. Pour a tiny bit of your juice (about 2 Tablespoons) over the pineapples. Scoop mixture into the dish and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the dish. Serve and enjoy!