Not only does this ginger and pear blend taste great, but it also helps with digestion and sore throats.
- 2 medium pears
- 1 small piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 slice of radish
- 1 medium orange, peeled
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well. Remove stem from the pear.
- Cut the ingredients as needed to fit the juicer's chute.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one piece at a time. Allow the juicer to process each piece before adding more ingredients. Alternate between hard and soft pieces for best results.
- Stir finished juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
Did You Know?
Ginger is natural remedy for nausea.