This creamy, dreamy, homemade almond milk is flavored naturally with fresh strawberries. A Valentine's Day drink the whole family will enjoy in a blush pink color you are bound to fall in love with!
Pair this indulgent strawberry recipe with a special Valentine’s Day dessert, like these decadent Beet Brownies.
- 5 strawberries
- 1 cup almonds
- ¾ cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup or agave, to taste
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Soak the almonds for 8-12 hours. Drain.
- Close the juicer’s smart cap.
- While the juicer is running, add a spoonful of almonds, a little water, and 1 strawberry. Continue alternating the ingredients.
- Open the smart cap to release the milk. You may need to release some of the milk during the juicing process to prevent overflow.
- Optional: stir in a pinch of salt and syrup, to taste. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
This recipe makes a very thick and creamy milk. If you prefer a lighter almond milk, use 1 cup of water.