Packed with vitamin C and electrolytes, this hydrating juice is the perfect summer refresher. The red cabbage in this juice uses fiber and a compound called sulfurophane to detoxify your body. Sweet summer fruits add extra vitamins and antioxidants.
- ½ cup cubed cantaloupe, seeds and rind removed
- ½ cup green grapes
- ½ cup cubed watermelon, rind removed
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- ⅓ cup red cabbage
- ¼ of a medium lemon, peel intact
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the red cabbage and grapes. Remove stems from the grapes.
- Cut ingredients as needed to fit the juicer's chute.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one piece at a time. Juice the ingredients, alternating between hard and soft produce for best results.
- Stir juice to further combine. Serve chilled.
Did You Know?
The antioxidant levels in red cabbage are about 4.5 times higher than green cabbage.