Triple the berries, triple the flavor! This healthy frozen dessert is sweet, tart, and creamy.
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the blank strainer.
- Defrost the frozen berries for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the evaporated milk and syrup.
- Add some berries, a piece of banana, and a bit of the milk mixture to the juicer. Continue alternating the ingredients. Be sure to add ingredients slowly to prevent build-up.
- Mix the extruded sorbet with a spoon to fully combine the flavors. Enjoy immediately.
Did You Know?
There are over 200 raspberry varieties.