Oat milk is a fabulous low-calorie dairy alternative. Its rich, creamy texture makes it a favorite for coffee, smoothies, baking, or drinking on its own. Using any of our slow juicers, you can make delicious oat milk at home.
Bonus: The oat leftovers provide the base for a yummy, fiber-rich chocolate chip oat cookie to enjoy with your milk.
Oat Milk Ingredients:
1 cup rolled oats
5 cups water
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine one cup of oats and one cup of water. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- Use the juicing strainer. Close the juice cap for better mixing and turn on the juicer.
- Put a small scoop of soaked oats and water and alternate.
- When the juicing bowl is full, open the juice cap. Repeat until finished.
- Keep the oat milk in the refrigerator for a maximum of 3-4 days.
Chocolate Chip Oat Cookie Ingredients (Optional):
2 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
1 tsp melted coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Mix the leftover oats, coconut oil, dark chocolate, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Form into a cookie shape and bake in the oven at 200ºC or 400ºF for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe by @myveganbeli