Whole Slow Juicer
The world’s first commercial vertical whole fruit/vegetable juicer. The CS600 features a larger than industry sized 88m flip gate offering a wide feed chute to input your fruits and vegetables. With its sleek design, CS600 comes with an extra top set to allow a quick change between recipes.
- Most fruits and vegetables can be processed without pre-cutting.
- Reduces the prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- Powerful motor is equipped to operate for up to 24 hours making it great for restaurant, juice bar application.
- The patented low speed masticating technology gently squeezes ingredients preserving all the beneficial nutrients.
- The low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps the vibration level at its minimum.
- Includes extra upper juicing system(topset).
- The drip-free Smart Cap helps to create mixed juice and to rinse between recipes.
- All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools for easy clean up.
- Stylish metal finished body
- Made in Korea
|What's Included||Juicer base, two (2) juicing top-sets (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing stainer, rotation wiper, smart cap), pusher, juice cup, pulp cup, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, manual, and recipe book.|
|Dimensions||7 x 9.5 x 20 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 200W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||1 Limited Warranty|
I have had my kuvings juicer for a month and I’m glad I bought it. I was hesitant at first because of the price but you get what you pay for. It’s simply amazing and ez to use. I love how ez it is to clean up especially. Love my carrot and orange mix juice that I make in my kuvings. If your thinking about getting one don’t hesitate it’s the best investment you can make .
Above and beyond what I expected
The Best Juicer Ever !!!!!
I use mine probably 5 days a week and love it. The CS600 slams through 6 pounds of carrots and other hard veggies with no problem at all. Cleaning is simple. And build quality is like no other juicer I've seen. Highly recommended!
I am delighted I choose this juicer. It makes delicious juice. I have used it on a variety of fruit and vegetable. I the beginning, I was struggling to make it work after I put the pieces together. Ensembling takes a bit of patience. It is easy to clean, which is essential for me because I use it commercially. I will recommend this juicer to every chef and every juice lover