It's not a beer. It's not a margarita. It's a Coronarita! This cocktail is fun to drink and easy to make.
Experience Level: Beginner
- 2 oz. tequila
- 3 oz. triple sec
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 medium limes
- 3 tbsp simple syrup
- 2 mini bottles of Corona beer
- 5 ice cubes
- A pinch of salt
- Pour tequila, triple sec, lemon juice, syrup, and salt into the blender. Add the ice.
- Blend until the mixture reaches your desired texture.
- Pour the drinks into glasses rimmed with salt.
- Place a bottle of Corona upside down in each glass. Garnish with lime, if desired. Serve immediately.