Watermelon is full of electrolytes, important for rehydrating and replenishing your body. A touch of mint complements the watermelon while adding an extra boost of cool refreshment.
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2-3 large mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ¾ cups carbonated water
Kuvings Power Blender or Kuvings Vacuum Blender.
- Add the watermelon, mint, lemon juice, and carbonated water to the blender.
- Turn the dial to MIN and slowly turn it up to MAX. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with additional sprigs of mint (optional). Serve chilled.
A ripe watermelon can be indicated by the color of the field spot—the place where the watermelon originally rested on the ground. Look for a field spot with a creamy yellow color.