Sabrina K. is the founder and owner of NYC-based juice delivery service Juice and Salt. After experiencing her own health challenges, Sabrina began selling customized juices for specific health needs. Read Sabrina's story.
This sweet and spicy juice puts a creative twist on a classic green juice recipe.
A Note From Sabrina:
"Opt for lacinato kale, as curly kale is high in oxalates, a naturally-occurring plant chemical. Some may have oxalate intolerance."
Experience level: Beginner
- 1 apple
- 10 grapes, color of your choice
- 3 celery stalks
- 4 large or 6 small kale leaves
- ½ lime, skin removed
- 1 cup cilantro, stems and leaves
- Ginger, to taste
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the juicing strainer.
- Wash the ingredients well.
- Slowly add ingredients to the juicer one portion at a time. Allow the juicer to process each portion before adding more ingredients.
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!