This sorbet puts a heathier spin on a favorite frozen treat. Banana and vanilla yogurt create a smooth and creamy texture, while oranges provide natural sweetness.
Experience Level: Intermediate
- 1¼ cup orange wedges, peeled and frozen
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¼ cup sliced almonds (optional)
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, assembled with the blank strainer.
- Defrost the frozen ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Add an orange wedge, a banana slice, and a bit of the yogurt to the juicer. Continue alternating the ingredients. Be sure to add ingredients slowly to prevent build-up.
- Mix the extruded sorbet with a spoon to fully combine the flavors.
- Top with sliced almonds (optional). Serve immediately.