Whole Slow Juicer
Master Chef CS700X
Create freshly squeezed juice from fruits and vegetables while maintaining the maximum amount of nutrients. This world’s first commercial vertical slow juicer features an extra-wide feed chute with a flip gate to accommodate whole ingredients while minimizing prep time. The heavy-duty 200W motor delivers power and durability for achieving consistent results. Stainless-steel juicing bowl and base. 1 top-set included. NSF listed. 1-year limited warranty.
- 1 top-set included. NSF listed.
- STS 305 stainless steel bowl and base is resistant to order, stains and rust
- Brush-less quiet but powerful motor for quiet and stable operation.
- Most fruits and vegetables can be processed without pre-cutting.
- Reduces the prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- Powerful motor is equipped to operate for up to 24 hours making it great for restaurant, juice bar application.
- The patented low speed masticating technology gently squeezes ingredients preserving all the beneficial nutrients.
- The low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps the vibration level at its minimum.
- Included coarse strainer can be used in place of the regular juicing strainer to create juice with more pulp for thicker texture.
- The drip-free Smart Cap helps to create mixed juice and to rinse between recipes.
- All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools for easy clean up.
- Stylish metal finished body
- Made in Korea
|What's Included||Juicer base, one (1) juicing top-set (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing fine stainer), coarse strainer, smart cap, pusher, juice cup, pulp cup, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, manual, and recipe book.|
|Dimensions||7 x 10.5 x 20 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 200W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC, Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Limited Warranty|
- home use
It was easy to use, easy to clean. Juice tastes good. Since it’s a commercial juicer, it does last long without machine heating up or having issues. I like the fact that the bowl is stainless steel , the only one juicer i know of that has it, because it doesn’t stain nor leave odors on the bowl, as compared to juicers with plastic bowls. As with juicing, it’s really important to wait for the fruit/vegetable to be squeezed in the juicer before placing the next fruit/vegetable; otherwise, the ingredients will get stuck in the lid. Apples and oranges are a breeze to juice that don’t require pre-cutting. The only issue i had was juicing grapes and blueberries. It takes a while for them to go down to the bowl- they all gathered and got stuck in the lid. The color of the juice gets darker after 7 glasses. I had to stop the machine for a while and scrape down the ingredients to near the bowl so it will “juice” when i resume turning on the machine. To resume the light color of the juice, i had to rewash the machine then continue to juice- this was a little time-consuming for me . I learned the hard way by taking my time to make sure ingredients are well squeezed before placing the next ingredient, which of course takes more time for the whole juicing process. Overall, I love my juicer. This is my second Kuvings juicer. My first juicer ( 6000s) still works very well after 2 years.
Perfect juicer, easy to clean and compact enough for home use. It is so good !!
I’ve owned many juicers prior to this one and I must say, it’s been so nice to be able to have this one work so well and the juice taste so good!
This juicer is hands down one the best one ive invested in to date. It handles fruits and vegetables with ease.